Whether you run a B2B or B2C online website, we highly recommend integrating your e-commerce business with some of the solutions below:
- ERP system: automate manual processes and eliminate errors.
- Payment gateway: choose wisely and offer payment choices.
- Delivery service: Integrate with pre-selected couriers to deliver your package as promised. This integration is more than just delivery…
- Marketing: sell on Facebook and Google. Have feeds to comparison or auction websites. Assist your customers with online reviews, live chat, email marketing and reminders – help them to help themselves and they will come back for more.
1. ERP system integration
As part of an omnichannel solution, ERP integration is indispensable. There are so many reasons to integrate with your ERP system. To name but a few:
- Transferring your business information to your e-commerce website is simple. With an ERP integration, all your existing product information like images, description and stock levels, automatically reflect on your website. The same goes for customer data like account history, available credit, specific pricing or volume discounts.
- It works both ways. Any information entered on your website, like orders or customer details, is instantly available in your ERP system too.
- Product availability is clear to your customer. The loop of real-time information between your ERP and your website means errors in inventory levels become a thing of the past.
- Product price changes are easy to manage. No more manual updates or sending out excel spreadsheets to customers. Customers can view their customer specific prices 24/7.
- Customised pricing and payment rules are simple to implement. Stipulating terms around pre-negotiated prices and payment options for individual clients is easy.
Read more here: Seven benefits of e-commerce and ERP integration.
We integrate with:
2. Payment gateway integrations
We make it easy for your customers to pay – in cash, on account or via EFT or credit card. PayFast and PayPal gateways come standard, while PayGate, PayU, VCS and several international gateways can be added on request.
Read more here:
- E-commerce – How payment gateways work
- Increase your sales by offering the right e-commerce payment methods
- Your e-commerce payment gateway – choosing the right one
3. Delivery service integrations
Choosing the right shipping or delivery strategy for your e-commerce business is very important. Your customer needs to understand your delivery costs and options early in their journey and ideally, you want as much as possible automated in this process. We can assist you with our SmartFreight integration. This option plugs into a choice of over 60 couriers – making your delivery process simpler than ever.
Read more here:
4. Marketing integration options
We can help you with:
- Google Shopping: Dramatically expand your customer base with Google Shopping.
- Facebook Shopping: Display and sell your products directly from your Facebook page.
- Auction websites: Channel the selling power of online auctions at BidorBuy.
- Comparison websites: Get your excellent products noticed on comparison websites like PriceCheck.
- Online Reviews: Make recommendations from happy customers work for you by using customer reviews. Read more on this integration here.
- Email marketing: This method of marketing is essential to attract and retain customers. By integrating with marketing automation software, you can personalise your communication and reach your audience very effectively.
- Live chat: customer service expectations and execution is changing. People don’t want to waste time phoning or emailing. Give them what they want with this integration.
- And much more!