We offer a wide range of integration options
As part of an omnichannel solution, ERP integration is indispensible. There are so many reasons to integrate with your ERP system. To name but a few:
- Transferring your business information to your ecommerce site is simple. With ERP integration, all your existing product prices, images, detailed specs and categories, plus order calculations and other essential information, automatically reflect on your site.
- It works both ways. Likewise, any information entered on your site, like orders or customer details, is instantly available in your back-end ERP system too.
- Product availability is clear. The loop of real-time information between your ERP and your site means errors in inventory levels and other master data become a thing of the past.
- Product price changes are easy to manage. Especially if your pricing logic depends on complex variables like raw material costs and handling fees, changes in any of these variables automatically reflect in the final product price displayed.
- Customised pricing and payment rules are simple to implement. Stipulating terms around pre-negotiated prices and payment options for individual clients is easy.
- One ERP system can drive multiple websites. If you have more than one website, it’s a simple matter of defining where each product should appear.
We integrate with:
To find out more about ERP integration Get in touch
Payment Gateway Integrations
We make it easy for your customers to pay – in cash, on account or via EFT or credit card. PayFast and PayPal gateways come standard, while PayU, VCS and several international gateways can be added on request.
Delivery Service Integrations
An option to plug into over 50 courier systems makes your delivery process simpler than ever too. Current integrations include SmartFreight and Rush.
Marketing Integration options
A research report from the company Invesp shows that 40% of social media users have completed a purchase after researching an item on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. Luckily, getting your products out there by any means possible is now a no-brainer. We can help you:
- Dramatically expand your customer base with Google Shopping
- Display and sell your products directly from your Facebook page with Facebook Shop
- Channel the selling power of online auctions at Bid or Buy
- Get your excellent products noticed on comparison sites
- Make recommendations from happy customers work for you using customer reviews
- Keep your customers up to date on news and product specials using a professional bulk email service
- And many more
Every business is unique, and we’ll happily give you a quote to integrate other options into your e-commerce solution.